Martin Universal Design Museum Travel Pastel Case
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Martin Universal Design Museum Travel Pastel Case is built using beautiful grained hardwoods. To protect the pastels from breakage, each storage area is equipped with a foam cushion. For your comfort, all Museum Wooden Pastel Cases have shoulder straps in addition to comfort grip handles. Each pastel case has  storage areas, one in the top and one in the bottom. Notice the quality hardware and the removable panels, which secure the pastel sticks in their place.
- Crafted of beautifully grained hardwoods with foam inner lining to reduce shock and minimize breakage, insulate and protect pastels.
- This travel case opens to display pastels in a neat single layer on both sides.
- Its dual latches close to a slim profile for easy transportation with the included adjustable shoulder strap.
- Pastels are kept in place with full-length panels that secure with Velcro to keep pastels from shifting
- Interior Dimensions: 14.75” L x 3.37” W x 1” D (each side); Exterior Dimensions: 15.75” L x 6” W x 2.5” H